- An exciting opportunity to join a growing rural hospital affiliated physical and occupational therapy center.
- The physical therapist will provide/coordinate services for our acute/swing bed patients in the hospital setting as well as in our outpatient settings
- Provision of assessment and evidence-based treatments.
- Skill in the wide range of basic evaluation instruments.
- Ability to modify and/or adapt treatment techniques to improve outcomes.
- Participation in PI/QA programs.
- Participation in departmental meetings.
- Supervision of PTA\aid, as needed.
- Participation in promoting occupational therapy to the hospital, community, local and outside referrals/providers
- Graduate from an approved school of physical therapy holding Baccalaureate degree or higher.
- Experience in acute skilled nursing or outpatient settings preferred.
- Must hold valid license from Physical Therapy Board of California.
- A valid BLS for healthcare provider certification, approved by the American Heart Association.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as a physical therapist experience preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed