*** $10,000.00 sign-on bonus offered ***
- A dynamic unique opportunity to join thriving rural hospital affiliated clinic that will be adding a Skilled Nursing Facility soon!
- The Occupational Therapist will be creating a new program and should be willing to educate patients, providers and promote the program in the community.
- The Occupational Therapist will be the first in program history, and will be the driving force behind creating this new service line. The Rehab Manager will provide supervision, guidance and support as needed, but the OT should be comfortable working independently.
- The occupational therapist will provide/coordinate services for acute care and swing bed patients in the hospital setting as well as the potential of seeing patients in an outpatient setting.
- Full-time, benefitted position with housing provided for first three months